Oats have been used for centuries to help relieve itchy and sore skin. Which is why this product is amazing for any itchy skin complaint or just to have more silky smooth skin:
The oats are grown in New Zealand and contain:
- beta glucan, which is a substance that can absorb water, which the skin needs for hydration.
- phenols, which are a type antioxidant.
- saponins, which have soap-like properties and can act as a cleanser
Plus this amazing bath soak contains:
- Calamine powder: made from Zinc and Iron compounds that assist with the relief and healing of itchy bites, hives and eczema.
- NZ Calendula flowers, research suggests that Calendula can repair the skin.
- NZ Kawakawa, the natural healing remedy for all skin types.
Colloidal oat (Aveena sativa)*, Calamine powder (Zinc oxide, Ferric oxide), Olive oil (Olea europaea)*, Dried Calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis)*, Dried Kawakawa (Macropiper exelsum) *, Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia)*, Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol natural, 1000IU)**, Limonene^, Linalool^
** Certified Organic
^ Components of Essential oil.
This product has a small organic cotton bag that you can fill with the ingredients and then let soak in the bath or scrub directly onto the skin. The bag is hand wash and the contents can go into home compost.