Replenish Face oil
Sunflower oil, Helianthus annus, - Origin: New Zealand
- This multi purpose oil is used as the base for most of the White Cloud products.
- It is nourishing, easily absorbed and is an excellent carrier oil to carry actives deep into the skin.
- It is a good “all rounder” as it has a high content (up to 70%) of linoleic acid (Omega 6 essential fatty acid), (an essential fatty acid that cannot be synthesised by the human body but needs to be added through diet or transepidermally) Linoleic acid as it maintains the skin barrier, protecting it from environmental damage.
- It is a dryer oil so gives a lightness to creams, and leaves no sticky residue.
Avocado Oil, Persea gratissima – Origin: New Zealand
- Contains high amounts of vitamin A, B1, B2, D and E, as well as amino acids, pantothenic acid, lecithin and other essential fatty acids.
- Anti-inflammatory and can promote collagen synthesis; therefore can heal skin and prevent age spots.
- Avocado oil can penetrate deeper into skin that is disrupted by age, damage or other problems than other oils due to its high oleic and linoleic acid content.
- It is also known to be an excellent choice for dry skin.
Kiwi seed Oil, Actinidia chinensis – Origin: New Zealand.
- Dry, smooth and soft oil and is great for dry and sensitive skin.
- High level of Vitamin C content known to aide in the repair of damaged skin cells and it can assist in reducing fine lines, wrinkles and damage caused by the sun.
- It is also a brilliant for treating large pores due to the high content of omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids that help reduce the size of pores.
Hazelnut Oil, Corylus avellana – Origin: New Zealand.
- Suitable for sensitive, mature skin and baby skin. It is easily absorbed into skin leaving no oily or sticky residue.
- It encourages cell regeneration, tones and firms skin due to its high squalene content.
- It’s loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins, such as Vitamin E that help protect skin against sun damage, boost collagen production, and more.
- The hazelnut tannin content stimulates skin circulation while the astringent properties can assist with oily skin.
Grapeseed Oil, Vitis vinifera, Origin – New Zealand
- A by-product from the wine making industry and is therefore sustainable and economical.
- It is quite a dry oil and therefore easily absorbed and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
- High in linoleic acid (Omega 6) which is known to help reduce the size of skin pores and can penetrate the skin layers.
- It is also known to help tighten and tone the skin. It is rich in Vitamins C, D and E and thus assists in the reduction of wrinkles and the production of collagen.
Carrot Seed Oil Organic, Daucus carota, Origin: Eastern Europe
- Rich in Vitamin A, an anti wrinkle super vitamin.
- Rich in caretenoids which are powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants fight off free radicals that are the main cause of premature aging and assists in balancing the skin.
- It is cytophylactic, which means it assists in cell regeneration.
Vitamin E – used as an antioxidant, D-alpha tocopherol natural, 1000IU, Origin: China.
- This Vitamin E is naturally derived from Soy bean.
- Prevents oxidisation
- Increases Vitamin E levels in the skin.
- Decrease the severity of UV induced skin aging.