Are you needing an instant energy boost? Is your skin feeling tired, and dried out? This is for you. A gentle, but also hydrating face and body mist. Soothing and refreshing cucumber water fused with native Kowhai extract to help maintain skin moisture. All this plus added skin strengthening New Zealand Calendula extract and the uplifting and fresh fragrance from organic Lemongrass essential oil.
Cucumber & Kowhai face mist – Ingredient Information
Water, Aqua – Origin: New Zealand from Pure Dew.
- Deionised water is cleansed via filtration, steam distillation, ozonation.
- Highest purity – PH neutral, sterilised, sodium and fluoride free.
- Recommended for use for medical and cosmetic purposes.
Cucumber hydrosol, Cucumis sativa (water), Origin: New Zealand
- Refreshing, soothing and toning.
- Softer than essential oil and used as a solvent for other ingredients
- Still retain some properties of Cucumber.
Lavender hydrosol, Lavender Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Origin: New Zealand
- Soothing and relaxing
- Softer on the skin than the essential oil
- An excellent solvent for other ingredients.
Hydrolised Wheat protein, Triticum vulgare, Origin: New Zealand
- Hydrolised proteins are proteins that have been broken down into smaller chains of amino acids by reaction with water. These are important for moisture retention and protection of the skins barrier. I have used this version as it is water soluble and this is a predominantly water based product.
Calendula Extract, Calendula officinalis, Origin: New Zealand
- This water soluble ingredient is extract from the Calendula flower in a process very similar to that of the hydrosols and wheat protein.
- Calendula is a known skin repair super ingredient and is excellent for dry and damaged skin.
Kowhai Extract, Sophora Microphylla, Origin: New Zealand
- Kowhai extract is similar to the Calendula extract except that it is extracted from the bark of the Kowhai tree.
- A humectant, so it helps maintain moisture in the skin.
- In Maori medicine, kowhai was used externally to help treat and soothe skin inflammations and brusies.
Vegetable Glycerine, USP Grade, Palm Free Glyceral, Organic
- Vegetable Glycerine is a sugar alcohol that is sourced from animal or plant oils or from petroleum.
- White Cloud uses a palm free vegetable glycerine that is derived from non-GMO certified organic oils including soy and corn.
- The glycerine is used as a humectant: so it attracts and retains moisture in the skin.
Natural Solubiliser, Caprylyl/ Capryl Glucoside, Origin: NZ
- Aa non-ionic surfactant obtained from renewable raw materials: fatty alcohols and glucose from plants.
- It assists in the dispersion of the essential oil into the other water based ingredients.
- It is approved by Ecocert, COSMOS and NaTrue.
Vitamin E – used as an antioxidant, D-alpha tocopherol natural, 1000IU, Origin: China.
- This Vitamin E is naturally derived from Soy bean.
- Prevents oxidisation
- Increases Vitamin E levels in the skin.
- Decrease the severity of UV induced skin aging.
Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil - Cymbopogon Flexuosus, Origin: Nepal
- An uplifiting, refreshing scent and mixes well with the other scents in the mist.
- It is a known astringent and antiseptic. It is also commonly used to tone skin.
Geogard 221, Benzyl alcohol & dehydroacetic acid – Eco – cert, Natrue & Soil Association compliant
- Natural preservative.