So, now you have a jar, it can be any jar... whats the best way to refill without contamination??
Follow these simple instructions:
- Ensure your jar or bottle is thoroughly clean and sterilised. To sterilise either add to a normal wash in the dishwasher or add to simmering water on a stove for at least 10 minutes.
- Completely dry your jar/ bottle.
- Snip the corner of the refill pouch on the dotted line.
- Add to your jar or bottle. There will be some extra product to account for some that may get stuck in the pouch.
- Your pouch can either go in the bin or compost.
Leave a comment