Calm & Restore Day Cream
Product Information ingredients Calm & Restore
Water, Aqua – Origin: New Zealand from Pure Dew.
- Deionised water is cleansed via filtration, steam distillation, ozonation.
- Highest purity – PH neutral, sterilised, sodium and fluoride free.
- Recommended for use for medical and cosmetic purposes.
Rose Hydrosol, Rosa damascena distillate, Origin: New Zealand.
- Soothing and uplifting aroma.
- Softer on the skin than the essential oil
- An excellent solvent for other ingredients.
Cucumber hydrosol, Cucumis sativa (water), Origin: New Zealand
- Refreshing, soothing and toning.
- Softer than essential oil and used as a solvent for other ingredients
- Still retain some properties of Cucumber.
Hazelnut Oil, Corylus avellana – Origin: New Zealand.
- Suitable for sensitive, mature skin and baby skin. It is easily absorbed into skin leaving no oily or sticky residue.
- It encourages cell regeneration, tones and firms skin due to its high squalene content.
- It’s loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins, such as Vitamin E that help protect skin against sun damage, boost collagen production, and more.
- The hazelnut tannin content stimulates skin circulation while the astringent properties can assist with oily skin.
Sunflower oil, Helianthus anuus, Origin: New Zealand
- High level of Linoleic acid (Omega 6 essential fatty acid)
- Excellent for pore size reduction
- High content of Vitamin F.
- A naturally sunny oil
Chamomile infused in NZ Sunflower oil, Matricaria recutita), Origin: New Zealand.
- Chamomile is widley known as a anti-inflammatory and calming herb. It helps calm the skin, especially when outbreaks occur. This Chamomile is infused in New Zealand Sunflower oil.
Vegetable Glycerine, USP Grade, Palm Free Glyceral, Organic
- Vegetable Glycerine is a sugar alcohol that is sourced from animal or plant oils or from petroleum.
- White Cloud uses a palm free vegetable glycerine that is derived from non-GMO certified organic oils including soy and corn.
- The glycerine is used as a humectant: so it attracts and retains moisture in the skin.
ZeaDerMX Co, Camellia oleifera seed oil & Camellia sinensis leaf, Origin: New Zealand
- Assists in protecting the skin against environmental and UV damage.
- Green tea contains a special antioxidant known as epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG. Scientific studies show that this tea antioxidant is effective in rejuvenating dying skin cells.
Xanthan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Origin: New Zealand
- Xanthan gum is a polysaccharide derived from the fermentation of glucose or corn syrup. It is used in a small amount for this cream to help thicken and stabilise the end product.
Emulsifier HE20, Organic, Cetearyl glucoside & sorbitan olivate, Origin: New Zealand.
- This one pot emulsifier aids to mix the water and oil ingredients together to form one beautiful, glossy product.
- Developed from natural ingredients, is PEG-free and without preservatives or additives.
- It is a non-ionic oil-in-water emulsifier, based on olive oil fatty acids which are known for their excellent compatibility with lipids present in skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skincare products. The ability to form liquid crystal systems allows the making of products which are particularly compatible with the lipid structures of the skin.
PlantæDERMX NZ Ginseng Extract, Glycerol & Panax Ginseng root, Origin: New Zealand
- Ginseng has powerful anti-ageing effects by boosting skin hydration and improving wrinkles by working within skin to bolster its natural firmness.
- It can also help to diminish rough texture of the skin and, helps fade uneven skin tone.
- Powerful antioxidant.
Organic Palmarosa Essential oil organic, Cymbopogon martini, Origin: India
- Soothing for sensitive skin
- It can be used to assist the appearance of dull, dry skin.
Vitamin E – used as an antioxidant, D-alpha tocopherol natural, 1000IU, Origin: China.
- This Vitamin E is naturally derived from Soy bean.
- Prevents oxidisation
- Increases Vitamin E levels in the skin.
- Decrease the severity of UV induced skin aging.
Microcare DB, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Aqua, Origin: either Spain or China
- Any product containing water, or a water based ingredient, needs to have a broad range preservative to protect it from bacteria and mould.
- Microcare is Ecocert approved.
Leave a comment